Beautiful Babies

Beautiful Babies
Easter Sunday 2010

Friday, June 20, 2008

Gaining Weight...

Taylor had another check up today, and she has gained a little more weight...she is up to 5 lbs. and 12 oz. Her doctor says she is doing great, but we have to keep working to help her catch up where she should be in weight. It is amazing to see how much she is already changing! She wants to stay awake longer and not sleep at night, and she also wants to be held more and more. Of course grandma (aka "mamoo") does not mind at all.

We are so grateful for her continued progress!! It is hard to believe that she was not suppose to be born until next week. Below are a few more of Taylor's one month old pictures that her Daddy took.

Love, Dana, David, and Taylor

PLEASE stop taking my picture!!


Lovin' summer time



My onesie says "I'm new here." Thanks cousin Diana!


Sleeping in my swing...

7 comments:

Valerie said...

I love the new pictures of Taylor!
She is so precious. :-)


Lots of love,
Valerie

Judith and Lance said...

Oh, I love the updates, I look everyday to see if there are any new pictures of the pretty princess. The progress she's made is so wonderful and direct answer to many prayers... thank you, Jesus!! Hope you are hanging in there w/ the late nights.

Love you guys.

Anonymous said...

Yay!! I love to see how she's growing and changing. I'm looking forward to meeting her one of these days. Glad she's sporting the new onesie. :)
Love ya'll
Diana

Anonymous said...

Hey,
Thanks for taking the time to keep us updated. Josh, me, Blakely, our church family and our family and friends have been praying multiple times daily for you all. SO Glad to hear you are home and Taylor is doing well. Prayers continue to be sent your way. Know you are cared for and loved and we are here for you! Hugs, Susan, Josh and Blakely Frank

The Knipps said...

She is soooo her mommy's child! Sorry David--she looks just like Dana! I'm sure you don't mind though! :) GREAT PICS!! She is getting so big! I hope the sleeping patterns get better! We feel your pain! :)

Anonymous said...

So sweet! I keep checking every day to see if there are more pictures. I love it!

Love
Edna

Anonymous said...

hey Dana, She really is a doll! I only get to see her briefly in church but these cute little pictures really help too. You all have a great week and we plan to see you tomorrow at Raegan's shower! I love the little pony shirt by the way. THat was adorable on her! We love yall!
Love, Melissa and Serenity