Beautiful Babies

Beautiful Babies
Easter Sunday 2010

Monday, May 26, 2008

First Holiday - Happy Memorial Day

Taylor wishes that she was out on the boat soaking in some sun on this beautiful day, but we will settle for the NICU. She is getting such amazing care at Forsyth Hospital and her nurses are the best in the world. She also has a great neighbor, and Reagan would miss her if she goes home too soon ;-) http://reaganoliviawinslow.blogspot.com/

Taylor is holding steady today, and she continues to eat with some spitting. She was slightly down in weight today at 4 lbs. and 13 oz. The Dr. let her come off the wedge pillow to see how she tolerates it, and she is continuing to get Prevacid. Please keep Taylor in your prayers that she will gain weight and get to come home soon.

Love,
Dana, David, and Taylor

BIG YAWN!! (I look like my cousin Lexi when she was this age)

NICU neighbors...the proud Grandpa's are posing proudly with Reagan and Taylor
I love my pacifier!!

This is where Taylor and I spend most of our days until she gets to come home.

Daddy and Taylor catching a nap.





7 comments:

Judith and Lance said...

Dana -- seeing you holding your precious little girl brought tears to my eyes, you can see so much love and care in the picture. We are praying for her and are glad to see the progress she is making. Lots of Love,
Judith

Valerie said...

Dana, I love the new pictures! They are so precious. She is such a cutie!

Lots of love,
Valerie

Anonymous said...

We are so glad we got to see our little niece tonight before we go on our trip. Hopefully when we get back we will be coming to see her at home...that would be awesome. We will be thinking and praying for yall while we are on our trip. We will miss her and all of yall. Love you guys!!

Uncle Bumpy and Aunt Mulla...Give her kisses for us!

Deb said...

I love to see how she is growing and am thankful she is doing so well. I thought the pictures were great of the granpas holding their girls.
We are praying for you all as you come to mind throughout the day.
Love, A.D.

Angie said...

Dana, your baby girl is so sweet! We are praying for you all and baby Taylor. In no time at all you'll be able to take your precious bundle of joy home with you! (those dimples are adorable!1) Love, Angie (Ayars) Dicken

Nina Rose said...

Dana,
Baby Taylor is just gorgeous. Just wanted to let you know that I am praying for her,that she continues to do well and comes home soon!I love you all!
Nina Rose

Anonymous said...

I can definitely see what you mean with Lexi and Taylor looking alike with the yawn :-)
Although, the bigger she gets, the more I see her looking like Dana's baby pictures. I really am seeing your mouth and nose more and more. I can't wait until she gets home where she belongs!!
Much love,
Danelle