Beautiful Babies

Beautiful Babies
Easter Sunday 2010

Friday, May 23, 2008

Last Day of Antibiotics!!

Taylor finishes day 14 of her antibiotics today, and we are so thankful she made it through this milestone. Her infection has cleared and she is on day 3 of getting to eat. She is up to 22 cc's at her next feeding in a few hours and she has gained more weight and is at 4 lbs. 13 oz. The Dr. said today if she continued perfectly in everything, she would get to go home next Thursday (since that would be 7 days after her last episode of low heart rate and oxygen). However, everything is dependent on if she continues to gain weight, tolerate feedings, no longer needs an IV, and of course has no "episodes." Please help us pray that these will occur, so she can come home soon.

Thanks as always for all the support and most of all prayers!!
Much love,
Dana, David, and Taylor

6 comments:

Deb said...

You Go Girl, that is fantastic news. We will pray that things continue to improve. That is so exciting to me and I know you all must be ecstatic at the thought of bringing her home.
Love you all, Deb

Valerie said...

So glad to hear that she is making progress & praying she continues to make more every day!

The Knipps said...

OH WOW!!! Next Thursday would be awesome!!! WOW WOW WOW! You know I won't stop praying for that to happen!! Be a good girl Miss Taylor!!! We are rooting for you!

Edna said...

You have such an adorable baby girl. Her dimple is priceless.!

We are praying she will be able to be home soon!

Love you
Edna

Anonymous said...

I was so glad to get the link to your blog from Reagan's site. I have been praying for little Taylor and am so glad she is doing well.

Mim Gee

Anonymous said...

Taylor,
my newest little cousin. I'm glad you are doing better, and I'm so excited at the thought of you coming home. I can't wait to meet you and am praying for you and your awesome family.
I love you all!
Diana